PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where's The Salsa.....!

I was given this Awesome Brio Bowl set for Christmas from my Sister In Law and Brother. While I was visiting their home last September, my Sister In Law, Trina had recently been to a "Southern Living At Home" Party and had purchased this Brio Bowl set for herself. It arrived during my visit and I voiced how much I really liked the Set. Much to my Surprise, they remembered how much I admired the Brio Set and presented me with one of my own..
What A Beautiful Gift....!


Click on the Picture to View the Catalog


1 comment:

  1. K, what a beautiful set! Isn't it so nice when people actually listen to what we are saying and act on it at different times. You have a super sister in-law that's for sure.
    The catalog was very interesting - great products.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K