PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Cupcakes..

I am featuring "Clutzy Cooking"  Blog post
for
Lucky Charms- Double Rainbow Cupcakes


These cupcakes are simply..AWESOME!
and so easy to create...!
Don't they just "shout" Spring!!!
Listed below are detailed instructions taken from


These are just from a mix and a can! I was making so many other things, I decided to cut corners here. I divided the white cake mix batter into 6 small bowls, dyed them each color, and poured them one at a time into cupcake pans. It created the rainbow marble look beautifully, and in the proper layers! I love this, really. It was so so fun. I just frosted them with a can of Whipped Vanilla icing and then put rainbow marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal. That way, the cake AND the marshmallows were both rainbows, providing, OH MY GOSH! a Double Rainbow
 I will be substituting the Lucky Charms with
the Fruity Cheerios...


I definitely will be making these Cuppies..!








2 comments:

  1. HOW cool are those! LOVE them! I will take a dozen....send them via NEXT DAY AIR!!!
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, for YOU...I'll hand deliver! You and Tim have a great weekend...!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K