PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chipping Away....



This is what I awoke to this morning...
It could have been much worse,
so I will not complain...too much!
 



What greeted me when I opened my
French Doors in my kitchen
leading out to my deck...

Apparently the Groundhog in some areas saw his shadow,
other areas he did not...
I will just wait and see what the 
Good Lord brings my way..!

I am hoping for a fast melt...

I have shopping to do for the 
Super Bowl...
Still trying to decide the menu.

Have a great day and enjoy the beauty of it all...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh....I thought we had it bad with 23 inches of snow!
    I don't think I'd like the ice...hope it melts soon for you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K