PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too Pretty To Be A Boy.....


This picture was sent to me via mobile this morning from my Sister In Law in Texas. I thought I would share..

Keegan's Big Sissy, Shayna decided it would be "fun" to dress up her poor little defenseless brother..
This is the results of her Handiwork.

When I saw this picture, the words my Mother reiterated throughout her living years, were those from my Grandmother, referenced to Keegan's Daddy; my brother...
"He is too Pretty to be a boy"

This picture is for the scrapbook. The one you get out and show to the first girl friend..
And Aunt K has quite the collection!!

I think the words are
"Black Mail"

I Love It!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K