PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aunt K remembered...!!
























I promised my Nephew, Seth I would send him some writing paper, envelopes and stamps so he can write letters to me.... He loves to write and tell stories.


Last weekend I found some neat writing paper, pens, stickers, envelopes and a tablet with a cool design on it which I am sure will be a winner!!
I just need to pick up some stamps and he's good to go.......
I have little doubt those pages will be filled with many words expressing his adventurous thoughts..

Of course, I could not send some goodies to Seth and not have anything in the package for his big Sissy, Shayna and little brother, Keegan. I found the red T-Shirt for Keegan for only $2.50 brand new. I thought with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I would go with the color red shirt and use white paint I had for the inscription of his name....I would have added some hearts, but I know his daddy (my brother) would not appreicate that little bit of extra "decorations".

His sissy, Shayna is getting a pair of shorts and a matching top I found for $3.00 each. I thought this little set would be nice for sleep wear, even though they were not a matching set I thought I did fairly good job coordinating the colors of the two Grays. I love the touch of Silver Stitching on the ties of the shorts. I think Shayna will like that "little" added touch, too!

This was one of my projects for this past week, not much to do or really prepare. But I think the kids will enjoy their "Goodies".
I think I'll add some homemade chocolate pretzels for each in the package...

Have a Great Sunday and Blessed Week....
K

2 comments:

  1. What a super wonderful auntie you are.
    They will be so happy to see packages arrive!
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi K! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up! Don't forget to grab the HTML code for your BATW button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K