PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lets Be Friends


My friend, Christine awarded me with the
"Lets Be Friends" Award...

Here is what Christine had to say about Me...

K – K’s Kronicles I get fat at K's place....wonderful ideas, recipes, sweet, and a good hostess for her town..I love all her tours..


Description:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I have meet so many wonderful and fantastic people in this world of bloggers...

My good and dear friend, Laurie suggested a while back I start a blog, and I have been hooked ever since the first page was written. I am no way a writer, but feel compelled to share a little piece of my life to those who want to receive...

And the Journey has been worth the ride...


Here are my eight...This was hard, as I follow and enjoy so many


Laurie: My Home for the Holidays

Peggy: The Simple Woman


Pat: Back Porch Musings


Sue: Country Pleasures

Rachel, Nichelle and Stacie: Cupcakes Take The Cake

Tracy: Daisy Cottage

Happy One: Live Is Good

Jen: Tatertots and Jello


I hope you take the time to visit some of my favorite places to sit a while....

Thanks, Christine for your kind words and your friendship!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. I always enjoy coming here to read about your days.
    Thank you so much for thinking of me and I hope your not offended but I feel uncomfortable accepting and passing on awards.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday, K ... congrats on your Award. And, thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the apron and tote bag I made up yesterday. Amazing what one can do when they feel craftiness coming on! LOL Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K