PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

WAIT.....WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE??







The
Holiday shopping is not complete until I make my annual trip to
my Home Town of Lititz, PA.....

http://www.lititzpa.com/


Lititz is home to many favorite attractions, and that's for another day and blog. Today is all about......Chocolate!!


Home of the Wilbur Bud

A Wilbur Bud is sorta, kinda almost like a Hershey Kiss.....
But oh so much better tasting!!!

The Chocolate consistency is that good rich chocolate taste in Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate.
I prefer the Dark Chocolate. It has a taste all it's own compared to other well known chocolates.

My Christmas gift to my extended family in Texas has always been a special delivery package of Wilbur Buds.
Almost always when I make a trip to Texas, you can bet there will be Wilbur Buds among the packing. This past Spring, my husband and I made plans with my brother and his family to vacation in Galveston, TX. During baggage check, one bag was over weight...You guessed it, the Candy!! What a relief to find out it was not due to my clothing....
I always pack extra carry on/fold up leather bags with me, so my husband pulled one out and placed the candy in the carry on bag and off we went....with 12 pounds of Candy in tow!!

Today is my shopping trip to Wilbur Chocolate Company

I hope you enjoyed this little bit of history from Pennsylvania. I so enjoy sharing my Home Town with you...!

Happy Day
K

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me I need to head on down to Sees' candy and pick up a couple boxes of See's Chocolates! I loved your little history lesson and I can't think of anything I'd like to know a little more about too! CHOCOLATE! lol I love it! I really am hungry for some of that chocolate you posted in your picture...they look like kisses...now I am hugry for some chocolate.
    Have a wonderful day. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that chocolate looks soooo good. I'll have to take a trip to your part of PA one of these days and check out the chocolate factory.
    When I get done here I'm going to a map to see where your town is located.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K