PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas with my Bestest.....


This Beautiful Primitive Christmas Wall Plaque was a
Christmas Gift from my Best Friend, Kathy.

I am so amazed that Kathy and I are so much a like in our thinking....
It's really quite scary sometimes...

This year I made Primitive gifts for my gift giving with friends and family, my list of those who were receiving prim creations included Kathy....

As I opened my gift, Kathy shared when she was out shopping with her Teen Daughter, Amy
they saw this plaque and thought of me...

We had a good laugh after our gift exchange, which comes so easy for us when we are together...

We had not discussed prior to gift exchange the word "Prim"....
Nor Has it come up in a conversation recently!!

Of course, I had no difficulty finding a home on my Wall
for my newest Treasure...!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K