PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'll Take One Of Those and Two Of Them.....

Ordinary and Everyday sights 
here in PA Dutch County..
 I am so excited for the new addition we have
here in Lancaster County..!



Next to Pampered Chef,
This store will be my "new" best friend 
when it comes to niffy gadgets
for cooking and baking..
Be sure to read the Bio
on how 
"The Good Cooking Store"
came to be..

Her story from childhood 
is one to be shared by
many who are true
PA Dutch Heritage...

I am planning a trip to the
"Store" this coming week..

I will certainly share my thoughts
and new gadgets I am sure to Purchase!!
Stay safe and warm...
Have a fantastic week:)

K






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K