PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 10, 2011


Coconut Ice Cake



My Blogger Friend Chris,
who I have come to adore immensely...!
Posted this recipe on Facebook

I plan on making this easy sweet treat for 
Valentine's Day..!

And maybe before:))


RECIPE FOR COCONUT ICE

5¼ cups icing sugar
2½ cups coconut
395g can sweetened
condensed milk
1 egg white, beaten lightly
...pink food coloring
METHOD

Line deep 19cm-square cake pan with strips of baking paper.

Sift icing sugar into large bowl; stir in coconut, then condensed milk and egg white.

Divide mixture in half; tint half with pink coloring. Press pink mixture into pan then top with white mixture. Cover; refrigerate about 3 hours or until set before cutting into squares.

Makes 64

1 comment:

  1. Let the record show that I adore you immensely too! These are soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K