PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Food and Football Day......

Having mentioned before my Football Team is 
The Steelers..!

Today is the Big Day for
Big Ben 
and the Team..!!

Will Big Ben lead the team to a win today
against the Jets, 
for another trip to the Super Bowl...!?

I knew today would be a busy one,
so with that in mind...
last evening after a long day,
I put a nice size Pork Roast in the oven
for today's Feast of
Pork BBQ Sandwiches to munch on
while watching the Steelers and Jets battle it out for the 
AFC Championship..... 

After Church I finished preparing the BBQ,
And I must say...
It sure does smell good:))



Enjoy your Sunday and Have A Blessed Week...


K



2 comments:

  1. You have given me a really good idea of what to do with my leftover pork roast from yesterday. Sorry not a football fan, did they win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Steelers won. 24-17 Good game....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K