PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Love A Parade....














Today I will be attending our town's Annual Holiday Parade....
I love a parade at any time of the year
But I Especially love a Holiday Parade
There is nothing more exciting at any age
waiting for that first glimpse of
Santa





I have two favorite places I like to sit and watch the parade,
the first choice being near the judges stand and of course the food
If I am unable to find a spot at my first choice
I then move down the street a bit and watch from a friends
business along the parade route on Main Street....
The second location is a bit farther from the Hot Chocolate
and Hot Dogs, but its worth the walk...

After the parade is the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting at the,
oh so Humble Square in Myerstown...

This Christmas Tree is a Huge Evergreen that had been planted many years ago..
It sits patiently from year to year on the corner intersection waiting for the one time of the year all the town folks gather around singing Christmas Carols and it shines so brightly with all the beautiful adorned white lights....







3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a really nice day planned. Enjoy! ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to get the season going! I lvoe parades. I can't believe it is already that time of year again! Boy time sure does fly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love parades....it was so COLD, but fun! A huge bowl of soup afterwards...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K