PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day Six....


Happy Weekend to all.....
Today I am Giving Thanks for the wonderful gifts God has giving me....
When I put my mind and energies into a project I am usually very pleased at the outcome.
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks were one of several projects for this past week.
I try to do these little projects before the craziness of the Holidays start, so when I prepare my gift baskets I have the homemade items I decided to include in this year's Gift Baskets...
Many friends and family over the years can not wait to see what K's Holiday Basket will include for this years gift and that makes it all the more special....













2 comments:

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K