PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Giving Thanks..Little Quiet Friends



Giving Thanks for those Quiet Little Friends who have a way of sneaking up on you...


For the past three weeks, I have had a little visitor in the mornings.
This little friend comes quietly up my brick walk along my red burning bushes, she stops and put her nose into the air. You can actually see her sniffing as if she smells my morning coffee freshly brewing, as I watch her all so very quietly out my kitchen window.....

I have been trying for two weeks to capture this mischievous, hairy and oh so fast little friend.
This morning I got lucky...!!

She hopped down the brick walk, looked over at the window, and took off for the rock I have directly out side my kitchen window!!!

I was so excited, I slowly and quietly retrieved my camera. She had no idea she was posing for me. I was afraid to move, but did manage to capture some photos from the window. I then decided to walk as slow and quiet as I was able to my Sun Room, hoping to get a more clear picture....

To my disappointment, she was Gone as quickly and quietly as she appears each morning...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K