PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Giving Thanks..What it takes to be a Champion!

Today is all about Giving Congratulations to my 12 Year Old Niece and her Soccer Team....

They recently took the Championship Title in their Elite 96 Soccer Division...


I am so proud of Shayna and this Amazing Team...


Not a single Goal was scored against them this season, and YES...I am so proud to say, My Niece Plays Goalie..!! This Team of Young, Outstanding Athletes well deserve this Title..!
I have had the opportunity to see them play several times this past year and last. They have the right mind set and attitude for what it takes to make this Championship a Reality for them!!

Under the Direction of a Coach who is very dedicated to the cause and team, he knows each players potential and strives hard to bring out the Best in each player within this group of Young Lady Athletes!!!

Congratulations Elite 96












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K