PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 7, 2008

Day Five....



As I come to the end of a very productive week, I am Giving Thanks today for Health and Family....

My Sister-In-Law lost a cousin last evening to Breast Cancer. This Cousin had been in remission and was excited to find out she was pregnant. During her pregnancy she started having complications and soon lear
ned her cancer had returned. She did give birth to a very healthy precious little girl....

The pictures I have posted are of my youngest Nephew, Keegan. My Sister In Law was pregnant with him at the same time her cousin also was pregnant. In honor of her and all women who have been effected with Breast Cancer, the pictures remind us how precious life is.......


Ladies....Remember to do Self Breast Exams and get your Mammograms...!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K