PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012



Happy Fat Tuesday

Do you celebrate with a King Cake or Fasnacht? 

Picture from Dixieland Sweets
Don't you just love the colors and decorations on those Cookies for Mardi Gras..!

I am so wanting to visiting New Orleans...it's on my Bucket List:) 

If your like me, your celebrating Fat Tuesday with a Pennsylvania Dutch Tradition..
A Fasnacht..
(See my Post on the Fasnacht in my February 2010 Post) 

Whichever way you chose to celebrate this one day your sweet tooth can indulge and 
NOT feel guilty..
Enjoy:))
Tonight I will be celebrating with a very dear friend who has turned 50 today,
She has now crossed the other side of Fabulous..!!
 With that said, this week has been filled with many sweets for me..O MY

Hoping your having a Fantastic Week, My Friends...
K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K