PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011


Today was, purchase the Turkey Day..
I came home with a big boy of 20 pounds!

This Thanksgiving will be a mixture of friends and family at the table. I love to cook and fill the table with those who enjoy to eat:)

My stuffing and desserts are made and safely tucked away in my deep freezer, except for a chocolate cream  pie, which I will prepare the day before Turkey Day. I am all for preparing what food can be prepared a head of time so the day itself is not so over whelming and pleasant for all, cook included!

Don't you just love Turkey Day??!!

The one day of the year you can eat til you bust and not feel guilty!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K