- 8 oz. / 250 gr cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger
Topping: Optional....I did not top my muffin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- For filling...combine cream cheese, sugar and egg in small bowl and mix well until smooth.
- In large mixing bowl, combine oil and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in pumpkin puree.
- Combine all the dry ingredients; add to batter and mix just until incorporated.
- Grease muffin puns.
- Put a spoonful of batter in the bottom of each muffin well (less than 1/3 full).
- Drop a rounded teaspoon of cream cheese filling in the center of each muffin.
- Top with remaining batter, spreading to cover cream cheese completely.
- Sprinkle with crumb topping if desire
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes
This was my first time using the muffin/cupcake mold from Pampered Chef...
I wasn't sure how the muffins would turn out, I must say...
I am thrilled with the results and form of the muffin from the mold!
I placed the muffins into the Tulip Paper Cups I had on hand,
these worked fantastic with the round bottoms that formed from using the mold...
Using the Tulip Papers enabled the muffins to stand on their own with the round bottoms..
YAY...I am very pleased with the outcome and the taste..
Two Thumbs Up!!
This container is ready for delivery to a family member who has been hospitalized for the past week...
She has her certificate in Culinary, I hope my Muffins pass the test;)