PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 12, 2011




               Gingerhaus Manor Baking Kit

 

 If your like I am..

Christmas is not Christmas without a Gingerbread House...!

My must do project every year with my Son when he was a wee bit younger, was to bake and create a Gingerbread House.

The house would be taken into his Elementary School Class a week or so before the Christmas break and displayed.  During the class Christmas Party, which was usually the last day of school before the Holiday Vacation, each child wrote their name and placed it into a Christmas Box.  My son would pick one name from the Box, to which became the Lucky Winner of the Gingerbread House...

Below is a completed kit from House on the Hill to create your own Gingerbread House

Gingerhaus Manor Baking Kit
Completed Gingerhaus Manor Kit

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K