PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011







Forgotten Treasures....



Slowly the basement is being cleared of "stuff" we just do not use or need.  This is all being done in preparation of downsizing.  I recently came across a bag of  Table Cloths, Aprons and Dish Towels that were my Mothers.  Shown are the Dish Towels she had... I had forgotten I had those treasures in my basement, I was so thrilled when I came across them tucked neatly inside a large plastic bag.  So, today while I was working in the kitchen prepping and baking my raw pumpkin for baking some pies, I steam washed all the treasured items so I can now use them in my day to day chores and activities in my kitchen.....When I make one of my mothers favorite dishes or remember her words of instructions on how to properly prepare a certain mix or dish, I can feel her presence with me, guiding me every step of the way.  Now I can use some of the same items she used as she worked in her kitchen, her presence being even more prevalent...

Sunnier skies are predicted here later in the week, I sure do hope to see the sun shine for more than a few minutes.  Have a great week, my friends!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K