PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 13, 2013






My Gal Pal Cousins.....




My cousins and I have recently decided to meet once a month for some Ladies Time.....we're all within 3 years of each other in age.  Two cousins were missing from this gathering, hopefully next month we'll have a picture of all of us.  Last month I didn't make the gathering having been with Aunt Margie. 

As you can see, they like to unwind with a little brewsky....we have so much fun gabbing and laughing about life past and present.  There really isn't anything like your family, who were truly your first friends in life...!


1 comment:

  1. I think this is wonderful that you girl cousins get together to have fun...we do this with my husbands cousins...about once a month as well but it's a mix of gender but still lots of fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K