PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I feel I haven't been on my blogs for like....forever!  I'm slowly getting back into the swing of my somewhat 'normal' life after spending 6 weeks with our Aunt Margie.  Her last journey was a very peaceful and comfortable time.  I feel so very blessed to have been given the opportunity to care for her as she waited so patiently to see Jesus.  Her final moments were with my Son by her side holding her hand and talking with her....it was such a beautiful passing.  Although it will not make her absence easy in the days, months and years to come, it has been a great comfort to know she was very much loved and cared for by those who she so unselfishly showed her love, support and cared for during her life time.  This weekend we will honor her with a beautiful service celebrating her life and what she meant to so many of us.......

I hope you all had a very blessed Easter and received some chocolate bunnies..:) 
Spring is starting to show it's presence here in PA, and I am so looking forward to it...every time we fire up the grill for some hot dogs, I'll think of our Aunt Margie with a warm heart and smile.  Hot dogs were one of her favorite foods.....she loved a her grilled hot dogs!

I hope your days are getting warmer and the birds are signing their sweet melodies to you as we start a new season.  

Thanks for stopping by, I'll soon be back in full swing with some food pictures I'm sure and many stories of my adventures to come in the near future.

Love and Hugs....K



2 comments:

  1. Good morning K...I'm so sorry for your aunts passing but I so understand. Last May we lost our very last aunt....no more of that generation left in either of our families. We felt the same way as you do.
    Glad the weather is finally starting to have some feeling of Spring.

    Goodness who is that anonymous person above me called SEXCHAT???

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. It sounds like your aunt was a well loved lady and will be greatly missed. We are seeing signs of spring in GA as well! Supposed to be in the 70's here this weekend! Have a happy day.
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K