PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 24, 2012


Wedding Cake update...

We had one small glitch with the cake:(  The largest white cake had a small  malfunction due to the heat.  And the Cake Table provided was a bit small for the weight and size of the three tier display.  The Bride and Groom had no issue with displaying two of the three cakes. The heat was not on our side with this being an outside ceremony and reception, but it all worked out well and all had a good time...AND the cakes were a WINNER for taste and serving.  I received several personal compliments at the wedding, followed by a personal message from my friend today (Mother of the Bride) to tell me the Brides Paternal Grandmother said to "give me praises and my cake was damn good!)  that's quite the compliment coming from a PA Dutch Grandmother...!  Also my friend shared there were many comments on how nice I cut the pieces to serve...That one I had to laugh out loud at, due to the heat I had a very hard time keeping a nice size serving in one piece while placing on the plate...Will I be doing a entire Wedding Cake again in the near future....Don't think so.  My nerves need time to adjust back to normal. 

The Bride and groom had a very beautiful outside ceremony and the Bride was just absolutely gorgeous..!
The day was perfect for an outside ceremony!  I saw some folks I haven't seen in years and enjoyed meeting some new ones.  I wish the newly wed couple the Best of the Best in their new life together..!


Now I can Breathe 

Have a great week my friends, enjoy this last week of June:(  It's going way too fast..!

K



2 comments:

  1. See I told you that you are a FABULOUS baker and see the cake and the taste of the cake was a HIT, just like I said it would.
    I hope you danced and had a ball after the wedding and the cake was set up and took a deep breathe "it made it in one piece". AMEN!!!
    Have a wonderful and blessed week friend,
    (((((((HUGS))))))))))
    Tricia XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tricia..! Whew...is all I can say:) The weather here is beautiful! Did you get your pool open? Hope your week is going well for you and your not too knee high in renovations. Hugs my friend, K

      Delete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K