PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012



Hello Friends....I wanted to shared this site with you all...
if you happen to have a swimming pool and need any items for fun or repair,
this site has much to offer at very reasonable rates. 
                                                                    www.InyoPools.com

 I needed a new core for my pump, the site I have used many times in the past did not have the core I needed:( so the search began..I actually was not able to locate the core size and make needed,
but my Son who does research all day long for the company he works for found this site in no time.....
   
Hopefully the shipping time will be just as fast...:))

The sun is shinning here and the temps are back in the 70's..!

Have a fantastic day, Friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K