PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011


Just popping in to say HI and what
a busy time of year it has become..!!

Baby Showers(lots of Spring Babies),
Cooking Parties and Demonstrations,
Spring Decorations, Planting and New Styles for Spring at the Salon...

And Easter is soon here,
and with Easter comes homemade 
Easter Eggs....
Need I say more..??!!

So many new and exciting events happening...

Have I mentioned before,
I wish for Spring and Summer to never end..!

I really do need to retire where 
the climate is no colder than 
PA Spring temperatures...!

Have a great weekend, Friends!
K



2 comments:

  1. Hi K, Nice to hear from you. Sounds like you are staying busy. Love Springtime in Ga also, but our pollen does me in. Enjoy the nice weather. It never last as long as we wish. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Angela! Always a busy time of year for me and I love it:)) Having those dreary and blah winter months behind us is so refreshing...! Have a great weekend..K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K