PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's all about Wednesday Night...



Modern Family is in my opinion one of the 
funniest and most entertaining family shows on TV...!

I  NEVER MISS THIS  SHOW..!!

Favorite Couple


 I think any couple that has hit that over 10 year plus mark,
can totally relate to this couple...
I know I certainly can:)


Love this open kitchen and decor

I am a "Pink" gal, not liking this so much though..  


The picture above is baby Lily's room
and I must admit it is my least favorite room on the set...
The pink color, decor and layout of the 
room is very busy for a baby's room..

For a more complete detailed tour,
Click on Modern Family ...


You can find Modern Family on Wednesday Evenings on ABC,
Check your local listings for air times...

Have A Fantastic First Week Of Spring...!! 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K