PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

Come....And Take A Look Inside


One of my favorite places to visit is the

Brickhouse at
http://porchsittingtime.blogspot.com/


Patti and her husband have this
adorable Brick Shop filled
with the most awesome prim crafts...

The pics below are just a few of
the items they have on display for sale.


The shop is only an hour from my home
so I am planning a trip next weekend
with my good friend, Laurie...

I can not wait to meet Patti and browse around her shop...

I will have to set a limit with spending,
AS I am sure I will want one..or two
of each...




I just love this idea inside the fireplace...

I have been searching for unique prim lights
to add to my mantel and on top of my
kitchen cabinets...
I think I have found the ONES...!

Angie at
http://lovetheprimlook.blogspot.com/

creates these awesome lights..


I am wanting the Rice lights.




The shop will be open daily until Christmas,
So you have plenty of time to stop by and take
a browse around...

I'm sure you won't be disappointed..


Have A Great Weekend..





1 comment:

  1. Kathleen, How sweet are you...Thank you for doing this..Tim and I look forward to meeting you and thanking you in person for all your kind words. Not sure how much inventory will be left in the Shop when you visit..we have been SO busy and goodies are flying out the door..you better hurry and get up here! Enjoy the snowfall today! See ya soon..thanks again!
    ~~Patti and Tim~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K