PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

Super Friday Savings...


Today was a very good day for last minute shopping and savings...

I literally walked right into a Fantastic Super Friday Savings
at
Esbenshade's Greenhouse
http://www.esbenshades.com/index.asp

As I was out and about today, I decided to stop in at Esbenshades
and take a look at their flowering pots.
I was so excited to find they were having a sale on their 8, 10 and 12 inch pots.
Buy one get the second...
FREE

Yes, that is right..
FREE

I walked away with four planters costing me less than
two 12 inch pots would have cost me at
regular price..!!

I so love a bargain on stuff you really want..


2 comments:

  1. I love Esbenshade's!! LOVE IT! WOW you did get a BARGAIN...GOOD FOR YOU!!!
    I was planning a trip down there on Thursday but the weather was not nice so we decided to try and go this coming Thursday. I am sure the sale will be over..but oh well, still love it!
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning K,
    I do believe we passed the place last week when we were out there in your area.
    I mentioned stopping but we were on a time crunch.
    What a deal you got!.

    Also thought of phoning you as well but like I said it was a quick run through town and then headed up to Brickerville and on down the highway towards Ephrata.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K