PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Did It...I Done It....I'm Done!!!!



My classes to obtain my Nail Technician's License is completed!

I have a day of Pampering for myself tomorrow
and then I say "Byes"

The past 6 weeks have been nothing short of a learning
experience in so many ways...

After more than 20 years I found myself back in the classroom,
I was among high school students as a student and not as the "Adult" in charge,
and my mentors were younger than my son...!

OH...MY!

I would not change a thing if I had the chance....
I learned so much about myself and those around me,
as I took on this new challenge in my "Middle Of The Road" life
and learned a new skill as I worked towards a new profession..
Me with my Instructor, Mrs. B



My buddy, Joe....
Joe is also an Adult Student working towards his Cosmetology License.


Darlene, Me and Antonina

Darlene has such talent with nail art and along with Antonina,
both gals are on their way as they spread their wings
to being an asset to the world of beauty...





I will miss this class of talent, and feel so privileged to have been part of an
awesome group who have a focus and drive to make a difference...

This chapter has taught me that at any age,
one can be a friend and learn from those who have lived so little of their lives
and have so much of life a head of them...



So tomorrow I will give a wave,
But it will not be "Goodbye"...



1 comment:

  1. K I want to congratulate you on this wonderful new course in your life.
    God Bless you and I wish you luck.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K