PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling The Love On Mother's Day.....


My Mother's Day started with homemade Apple Pancakes prepared by my son and a Mocha Latte from my favorite Coffee Cafe' hand delivered from my husband...!

Later in the day after Jere was done working we met at Dairy Queen for a Finale to a very "special" day.
I was greeted with a Rose and Card from my son at the DQ..




The day ended on a very "sweet" note..

My Peanut Butter Blizzard treat was a great way to
finalize the day, and sharing it with my favorite son..!



2 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute! Happy Mom's Day!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. K - I love how your mother's day went....how peaceful and relaxing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K