PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Peanut Butter Pie


Peanut Butter Pie

I made this PB Pie for a small gathering at my home with Old and Reacquainted Friends during this Cold January  ...I thought we needed something to help us get through this dreary part of the year.  What's better than Peanut Butter and Chocolate!!??
I took three different recipes for PB Pie and created my own...

Peanut Butter Pie

6 TBsp of Melted Butter
2 Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
 12 oz Soft Cream Cheese
1 1/2 Cups of Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Cups of Powdered Sugar (10X)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
 1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 to 2 Cups of Cool Whip or Fresh Whipping Cream
Bag Of Mini PB Cups
Chocolate Morsels  

Crust

6 TBsp of Melted Butter
2 Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
Combine the melted butter and Crumbs and place in a Deep Dish Pie Plate. Firmly pat down crumbs with a fork or spoon. Bake for 10 Mins at 350 degrees.  Cool Completely

Pie Mixture

12 oz Soft Cream Cheese
1 1/2 Cups of Creamy Peanut Butter
Mix together with electric mixer until very smooth and creamy.
Add to mixture
2 Cups of Powdered Sugar (10X)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Mix with electric mixer until smooth
Add to mixture
1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Mix with electric mixture on low speed
Add to Mixture
1 to 2 Cups of Cool Whip or Fresh Whipping Cream
(I used Cool Whip)
Slowly mix with electric mixer until incorporated...do not over mix
Spread mixture into Pie Plate
Top with Mini PB Cups cut in half
Melt 1/4 Bag of Chocolate Morsels
Drizzle Melted Chocolate on Top
Refrigerate for 3 hours or longer before cutting...
Enjoy!  



4 comments:

  1. Hey K,
    I did get your email and then I saw you posted the pie on your blog with the recipe.
    I am drooling but I have lost 2 more ppunds. I am doing great but I know hubby would LOVE for me to make this. I think I am going to make this for him tomorrow. I have to go and pick up some things at the market tomorrow so I am going to see what I need for the recipe and make it.
    I made a homemade apple pie and homemade crust for my FIL. He loves my homemade apple pie. He will be coming over tomorrow afternoon to have a piece and cup of coffee and then we will send him home with the rest of the apple pie!

    Thanks for posting the recipe.YUMMO!
    Have a great night. I hope we talk sometime this up coming week!
    Hugs,
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pie was a huge! hit..T I also made Banana Split Dessert which is one of my favorites..! How did your Apple Pie turn out? I'll definitely be in touch this week, things are calming down a bit...lol Hugs...K

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy!Thanks for sharing the recipe.Hugs.Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jen...let me know if you make the PB Pie and your thoughts. It was a hit with my small gathering...have a great week, K

      Delete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K