PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011



Yesterday was one of the Nicest Mother's Day...!!

My Son totally out did  himself this year..

I was treated to my morning coffee from my favorite
coffee shop before the eye lids had a chance to open wide..

I was later in the day *spoiled with a
Grilled T-Bone Steak Dinner,
(purchased from my favorite butcher and custom cut)
These babies were over an inch in thickness..
and grilled to perfection of Medium Well,
topping the steak with fresh saute' mushrooms, onions 
and fresh garlic..

Along with the steak....
another favorite of mine,
Crab stuffed baked potatoes....
My son found my recipe and thought he would give it try:)


He did not miss a beat with preparation,
the meal was spectacular!!

Here's to hoping all you "Mother's" had a special day, too!

Have a great week and enjoy this beautiful sunshine...finally:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K