PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Hoilday...Thank A Veteran



What are you plans for this first weekend of Summer?

I have a family funeral this afternoon...
I know, not a good way to start.
This service is truly a celebration of Life,
A very gentle man who loved life and his family...
 
Tomorrow will be another celebration of life,
A surprise 75th birthday party for a very Special Lady...

Sunday and Monday will be a day of
Parades and Memorial Day services
AND
relaxation with family and friends, 
Pool Side..!!

I'm hoping to get an ice cream cone, too!

Have to bring in the summer on a high note:)

To all my friends,
Have a fun and safe Holiday Weekend..!

Remember to Honor Those Veterans in your area
and those who continue to serve...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K