PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How much is this??....."One Dollar"


A blog friend posted a few days ago her beautiful creation she made for $10.00,
A Fall Wreath made from items she purchased for $1.00 each at the Dollar Store....

I have the most awesome Dollar Tree in my area,
it's clean, organized and stocked like an old fashion 5 and Dime Store..!!

Evey time I stop in, I feel like a kid in a candy store..
and they really do have candy..
Came home with a package of Hershey's PB Cups...
FOR ONE DOLLAR!

Here is my $10.00 Fall Wreath Creation...



Basic wood wreath




I purchased Garland Fall leaves on a vine and removed the leaves from the vine

Hot glued the leaves evenly around the wreath

Added the pumpkin and two gourdes I purchased...Final Outcome
This project was easy in preparation and in the wallet..!


2 comments:

  1. Your Fall wreath is beautiful! Look how much money you saved!
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie..! Yes, the amount of leaves I used to fill this large wreath would have cost me a small fortune had I purchased from a craft store...same quality, only less money:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K