PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Sweetness Will Last Forever....








My dear hubs took me out for breakfast
this morning for Valentine's Day.

Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out....
With this in mind, my husband turned down
working overtime today so he could take his
best lady out for her favorite meal.....

Since we live in an area where most
restaurants are closed on Sundays,
those that make the good homemade
stuff, we celebrated a day early.
Which is OK by me, cause that just
means I get more special treatment..!!

And let me tell you, I had the breakfast of
a life time...!

A Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pancake,
topped with chocolate chips, fresh raspberries,
raspberry syrup and whipped cream....

The ingredients combined were just the
right amount of each, for a very
tasty and savoring dish.....Not too rich

What an awesome way to start of
the V-Day celebration..!!!

I will be making this very recipe for
others.....

Thank you Dear Husband..!
And Happy V-Day, Friends.......


K





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K