PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

19 Soups to Warm You Up | Eat at Home

If you like warmth and easy when it comes to
winter time meals...then you're like me and
LOVE a bowl of soup to warm the soul.....

I have made many of my favorites this
winter, so easy to pull the pot from the
Refrigerator and reheat. I have found with
soup, you really need to heat the entire pot
when reheating, nuking in the microwave
just doesn't cut it.....

Here are some wonderful sounding soup
recipes  to try from a blog I follow,
"Eat at Home"

I"m sure you'll find one or two recipes to
make the mouth water a bit....

19 Soups to Warm You Up | Eat at Home

Enjoy and stay warm.....!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K