PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010









I dare to imagine what the future will bring...?!


I have been working on a life changing project for the past
9 months...I am so close for the door to finally open,
I dare to imagine...


My professional career took a different direction
several years past due to a chronic injury...
I dared to imagine what my life would no longer be as a Nurse...


Having faith and seeing my life's failures before me...
I dared to imagine a new path and took comfort in the words
"Fail Forward".......


Even though my forced career change was not a
"failure"   per-say...
it sure felt that way many times...
I dared to imagine a different path


I searched my soul...
really searched what my desire is,
what would give me a strong focus
and desire to be what I dared to imagine..


I attended and graduated with honors a school for my
desire....
Obtained my State License 

all the while...

I dare to imagine


Not once did I question myself or the desire,
as I dared to imagine...


The message~Dare to imagine what life will bring you..!!


I did...and all is well





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K