PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Changing Of The Tide...

So many new and exciting happenings with the change
of season for me....

I am still on the search for a property to lease,
we sold our rental property and had settlement this past week
which we obtained in
March for the business.
We were met with a zoning issue which blind-sighted us,
so we decided to sell and move forward.
Fortunately, the property sold very quickly after we listed it on the Market...
Yesterday I received a call from our one elderly tenant whom we have come
to know and is a real sweetheart. She was very sad and upset we sold the
property and has much concern.
I must say, I was very sad after our conversation, but as I reminded her
we are still only a phone call away...

This week we are looking at property in my hometown of Lititz...
Now that is very EXCITING news for ME..!!
We have made the decision to sell our home
and downsize a bit...
Seems our lives have gotten so busy and everyone is moving in all
different directions. The current upkeep is just too much.

Our son starts back to college full time this coming week
after a hiatus of two years.
That is very good and exciting news for us...
Although he has done very well for himself the past two years
working full time in the retail world of technology during a time
companies are downsizing and have a hiring freeze,
He understands he must get the degree...Praise The Lord!!

So as we come to a close this favorite time of year for me,
I am hopeful and excited for what new changes are just
around the corner....

Have a great week...
K




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K