PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

Wow...what a busy weekend, again!

I have not been posting much,
due to a very busy summer and schedule
I hardly get time to check my messages
and keep up with my Facebook friends...
Do you ever go through your email and just hit
the "delete" button for ALL messages..???

I am so tempted at times..LOL
but, I do read and comment when necessary..

It started on Friday with appointments and errands.
Saturday was just as busy, I think my brain totally shuts down as soon as my
head it's the pillow. I wake feeling so rested and ready to go.
Sunday morning I was treated to my Favorite Mocha Coffee.
My husband went to the Coffee Shop before the door was unlocked
and lights were turned on.


Sunday afternoon was spent honoring my Husband's
Aunt and Uncles' 60th Wedding Anniversary..!!
It was so awesome to be a part of a very special day.

It was so nice to see so many of husband's family and friends
of the family, whom we do not get see very much any more.
Seems we all are going in different directions but

all find the time to come together when a special celebration
is in order.


Lititz Springs Park..

Sunday evening was then spent in my favorite place,
my hometown..
Bumping into friends and family,
strolling in the park
and listening to the awesome message and music
provided by different church worship teams
from the community. All the while savoring
every bite of my PB Gelato....

It was a good weekend...
Now back to the reality of life....

Have A Great Week...!!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend Kathleen! Beautiful picture. And gelato - my favorite. Hope you are having a great day!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K