PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 28, 2013


 This is how my day ended...with a piece of my Grandmother Myers's 
Pumpkin Pie.  I must say, this year my pies are the most tastiest or I was so hungry for a piece of grandma's pumpkin pie I wanted to savor every bite. 

Everything was so delicious..
The fresh turkey from the poultry farm to the creamed corn.

We survived another year of a Thanksgiving Dinner Blessing.

I hope your day was filled with family and friends with an abundance of food and many blessings with many more to come..

Now comes the craziness the next few weeks of Holiday Shopping.
Thank goodness for  Cyber Shopping :)

Thanks for stopping by,
K

 

1 comment:

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K