PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friend Meeting Friend....


I had the pure pleasure of finally meeting my friend, Karen who I have come to know over the years through blogging. Karen's blog is...
 Karen is from Wisconsin and has family in Lancaster County which brings her and her husband to PA several times a year.  Karen Loves my hometown of Lititz!  We have tried several times to meet up when she was in the area, but with her busy schedule while she was here and mine the days were always cut too short for a meet up.  Finally, we made it happen!

Karen contacted me when she knew of her most recent plans coming to Lancaster.  We immediately agreed to meet for lunch in Lititz at A Tea Affair.  We were hoping for another blogger to join us, Teresa from Teresas Primitive Treasures . But unfortunately, Teresa was not able to break away...next time!
My cousin Linda, however was also able to join us for High Tea.  This was Linda and Karen's  first time at A Tea Affair, so it was very exciting to share their first time experience with them. 

Here are a few photos of our Luncheon....

With Karen at Lunch

With Karen and my Cousin Linda
 We each had our Pot Of Tea...I think between the three of us, we had 6 different Teas. 
Our First Course was a Blueberry Muffin with Strawberry Jam.
Second Course was a fresh Salad and Soup.
Karen enjoying her Vegetable Soup

I chose the Broccoli and Cheese Soup

Our Tea Sandwiches and Desserts
 Our Third and Final Course of Tea Sandwiches and Desserts.

 We each brought our Desserts home, it is just so much food!

We had a very enjoyable time as we chatted and ate our scrumptious lunch.



My Hand Made Gift from Karen



Outside picture of A Tea Affair

Several outside tables and chairs make a very comfortable outside area



The day was so nice spending it with Linda and getting to know Karen on a more personal level.  We're hoping to meet up again during her next visit.
And the Santa she gave me, already has a home!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing our day at 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K