PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 15, 2013


Happy Father's Day's To All You Awesome Dads..!


This picture was taken of me with my Daddy at my Aunt Sally and Uncle Jim's Wedding (my daddy's youngest sister)
I was about 3 Years Old in this picture and I remember the day:)

This picture was taken at my Grandparents Farm House.  I'm (right) with my cousin Patty and Aunt Sally before the Wedding.

Isn't Aunt Sally a beautiful bride...!!
 
 I hope your having a fun weekend and have the chance to honor in celebration or remembrance your father if he was a special man! 


 

1 comment:

  1. You were so cute and your Dad looks so pleasant. Yes, your aunt was beautiful. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K