PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 7, 2012

 
Summer Fruit Appetizer with Chocolate Ganache

I made this Appetizer  during the summer months for an All Ladies Gathering at a dear friends home and forgot to post it at that time.  I had the Ganache frozen which was leftover from the chocolate cake I made for the clam bake earlier in the summer.  When it comes to sauces and icing, I try to make more than I need for one recipe so I have leftovers I can freeze and pull out in a whim when I need a quick dessert. 

This plate of sweetness has fresh strawberries, kiwi and dried apricots for the dipping...
It was so good...I could have eaten the ganache with a spoon:))

This Appetizer could be made for any occasion and time of year by mixing up the fruit...
Any things goes with Ganache, Right!!

Have a fun and fantastic week..!
K




1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I am a huge fan of kiwi so I am sure I would like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K