PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Show me the Lemon and Sugar....


Today was one of the most beautiful Fall days EVER,
here in PA..

We spent the day meandering around Lancaster County...
Shopping at one of my favorite stores,
Stauffer's Of Kissel Hill in Lititz..
This weekend and next,
Stauffer's is having their annual 

We literally ate our way around the store
tasting all the "free" stuff available,
as I picked up my 
grocery items I like from this particular store.
After picking and choosing,
I grabbed a few bags of the prepared ice Stauffer's has available for free,
for my items that needed to be kept cold.
I packed the food with the ice into my cooler and forward to the next destination...

I was still on a mission,
wanting to savor every day light hour on this awesome day..

Having been a huge fan of Crepes most of...ALL
my life..
I knew exactly where the next stop would be..

I have been wanting to check out Rachel's for way too long,
and with the overly hot summer we just experienced here in PA,
Rachel's was put on hold...

Today there were no excuses...

The front of the cafe along the sidewalk,
has small black tables and chairs
with table service for customers who enjoy the business of the city...
That would be ME..!!
I am a people watcher and enjoy meeting and chatting with new people..
you just never know who you may be talking to ...?!!!

I tried the Lemon and White Sugar Crepe
along with freshly brewed unsweetened ice tea...
I was not disappointed in either..!!!

The Crepe had the right amount of lemon with butter and sugar,
all melted and warm inside the crepe...
If I would have been at home or tucked away in a corner somewhere,
I would have licked the inside of the wax paper the crepe came in....
Yes, it was that darn good...!!!  
Lemon and Sugar Crepe
I know I will be going back to Rachel's...
Good thing its not just around the corner,
like my favorite coffee shop is,
which makes my very own Mocha Latte Every morning for me,..
But that's another blog post..!

Fruit Smoothies at Rachel's Cafe and Creperie

Enjoy this wonderful Autumn,
and be safe..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K