PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Years Young....

This past weekend was my 30th class reunion...
Warwick High School
Class of 1980

I can not believe it's been 30 years since we last sat and walked the halls of Warwick High...
 
 
  
     

Friday night meet up



The weekend long activities started Friday evening at a local establishment,
with a meet up for all those who could attend.
This very informal gathering was a great way to reconnect and for those to stop by
who were unable to attend the Dinner Reunion on Saturday...
Saturday's big event was at the The Barn,
Which is located on the grounds of Overlook Golf Club and Community Campus...
The venue was Outstanding..!
I think we overstayed our visit there by an hour or so....

Then it was off to another local establishment for some more
reconnecting and hanging out...
I really enjoyed meeting up with so many classmates I haven't seen since graduation,
Even though I have only missed two reunions in 30 years,
you don't always get a chance to chat with everyone...


My buddy Kris...we grew up around the corner from each other

Me and my girls...So many good times we shared!!

After dinner gathering at a local establishment..

The final meet up was Sunday Morning at Starbucks for a few of us,
we planned to meet around 11, I think the last one showed up at 12 noon...
This reunion truly was a good time had by all...

This picture below tells the story..!
We laughed til we cried sharing stories from our school days.....
(I apologize for the poor lighting)

Cindy, Me and Sharon..Cindy and Sharon are Twin Sisters and our Class Valedictorians, who also lived across the street from me....



Cindy and I...We were/are best friends throughout school and were joined at the hip..!!




Another great Reunion...!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K