PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quarters End

WOW.......!!  Is all I can say!

Since we opened our doors at SALON Kritique, we have
serviced well over 75 new clients....

I feel so blessed to have the support for this new endeavor from
the neighborhood community, friends and family...

Our staff of three, Amanda, Tiffany and myself have throughly enjoyed
working with such an awesome group of people...

I personally Love meeting and getting to know each and everyone who
walks through our doors and blesses us... 
After all, everyone has a story to tell and I love to listen and share...

~~Hope your summer is going well and your able to relax a bit~~
~~Stay Safe and Always Find The Fun...!~~




K

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K