PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011



It has been quiet eventful the past 24 hours here in PA....the rains have brought to this area some of the worst flooding in 30 years.  Last evening Sirens and Emergency vehicles could be heard in the distance, and then suddenly they were in plane sight approaching closer as you realize the destination point is within several feet of your home...
Neighbors in a panic as their new homes quickly fill with rushing water from the hours of terenchal rains...the night was very long and when the rain stopped for just a few minutes you said a little prayer of thanks. We made it through the worst part of the storms, without having the worst possible outcome of out of control water flooding our home.  Having watched the news and speaking with family and friends through out the day, all were safe with no major damage done to the homes of those who are near and dear...  
Yes, I am very thankful for being spared as well for those close by.

We will soon put this behind us and move forward...
This weekend will be one of celebrating, as my cousin's daughter and her new husband will be hosting an all adult reception in honor of their recent nuptials...
I spoke with my cousin today, as she informed me the reception has been moved to the Hall in which the caterer owns.  The move from an outside reception at the home of the groom's parents to the Hall has become necessary due to the rain soaked lawn.  I am most certain the reception will be one to remember regardless of the location.  Celebrating starts at 5pm, with Hors'devours from 5pm to 6:15pm.  Formal Dinner served promptly at 6:30pm. Music and Dancing to follow the Dinner.

I am very anxious and honored to be sharing this very important day with Kala and Casey...
Honored that Kala has always considered me and my family an important part of her life,
(her mother, Patti is my first cousin)  And, I am anxious for an all adult evening surrounded by family, new family and friends, exquisite food and much anticipated celebrating, celebrating our booties off...

As I again reflex on this weeks events and those to come,
I am reminded how very blessed I am..!

Have A Fantastic Week-End, My Friends..
K




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit....! I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and comments. Many Blessings...K